TO PROMOTE AND
To have opportunities to increase academic knowledge and to be able to apply the knowledge
For their occupational and professional development, the student can enroll as a Non-Degree Student in courses or training courses that the university offers.
- A Non-Degree Student applies through iadmission.kmutt.ac.th, and Admissions Office will publish the announcement of eligibility students.
- A Non-Degree Student can keep the results of the evaluation of courses or training courses that he/she has enrolled for in the ‘Credit Bank’ for up to 5 years. The assessment and evaluation of courses or raining courses must be in accordance with he university’s regulations.
- After the completion of the study or the raining course, the Non-Degree Student will receive a transcript or a diploma certificate only, not a degree in any field.
- Education fee of a Non-Degree Student is mentioned in the regulations in the remarks.
Admission Calendar for Thailand UMAP Micro Credential
- Apply Period and Submit the documents: Sep 21 - Nov 30, 2022 (Detail)
- Apply Period and Submit the documents: May 1-July 31, 2022
- Announcement of the Eligibility Students: June 1, 2022 onwards
- Enrollment Day: June 18, 2022 onwards
- Last day of Enrollment: Opening semester: August 8, 2022
- Round 1
Available Faculty/ Major/ Course/ Credit Fee and Property Damage Security Deposit
- For more information, please contact Tel: +66 2470 8333
- The Regulations of King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi for Non-Degree Student 2014
- All information can be subject to change.