Are you looking for a great education in vibrant city with a friendly attitude?
Entry requirements > English language requirement
Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency which is no more than 2 years old until the date of application. The English language requirement can be exempted if you:
- are a native speaker of English or a national of a country where English is spoken as the official language
- have gained a qualification from a country where English is spoken as the first or official language
- have studied, in your previous education, in an course or program conducted in English or in an English speaking country.
A range of qualifications can be accepted at KMUTT, depending on the course and program you are applying for. Some courses may have higher requirements for English language. For further information, please contact the Faculty or School directly below. The applicants must submit scores as follows:
|COURSE||IELTS||TOEFL IBT||SAT II||CU-TEP||RMIT*|
|SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Chemical Engineering**||5.0||> 61||> 600 in Math, PHY, and CHM||> 60||-|
|Electrical Communication and Electronic Engineering||Any||Any||Any||Any||-|
|SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN|
- RMIT = Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- CU-TEP = Chulalongkorn University of English Proficiency
- IELTS = International English Language Testing System
- TOEFL = Test of English as a Foreign Language
For those who get the scores with IELTS: 4.5, TOEFL(IBT): 53- 60,CU-TEP: 53-60 or RMIT: Intermediate, they can submit the application form and take the aptitude and interview test. If the students are accepted, they are required to study English Course in June – July.
*Directly apply the RMIT English Test. Please contact Khun Warin at +66 2803 8350.
** The applicants must submit the English Scores with SAT-II in Maths, Physics and Chemistry with scores more than 600 in each subjects.