KMUTT realizes the importance of the youth who commit into professional science and technology to design, education and applied linguistics.
2B-KMUTT: Camp was held by the Admissions and Recruitment Office, jointly with other faculties/schools organize camp once a year to serve students from high schools.
This camp aims at promoting and providing you a chance to get all of your questions about KMUTT, practicing skills and research experience in laboratory with international standard for better teaching facility, learning roles and responsibilities of being a researcher through hands-on projects and interactions with professor, and pinning down the program you wish to study.
Outstanding high school students are admitted to join the activities in their interested fields with KMUTT faculties and researchers during their summer vacation. Students with excellent performance will be selected to study at KMUTT.
- Grade 10 or Grade 11 students in International Schools in Thailand
- Have a good command of English
- April 17 - May 31, 2019
Announcement of Interview
- June 19-20, 2019
Announcement of Eligibility Students
- July 1-12, 2019
*The schedule may be subject to change.*
How to Apply
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Online
- Upload the relevant required documents through the application online
- The committee will evaluate your background knowledge through your documents.
- Wait for an interview examination announcement. It can be through online conference (Skype).
- Degree Transcript (English Version)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Letter of recommendation from guardian
The letter should include the following list:
- A Letter of recommendation from teacher/lecturer
- Personal Statement of Motivation (max. one A4 sheet)
- Why do you want to attend 2B-KMUTT: Camp 2019?
- What are your special characteristics, attitudes and talents?