Undergraduate Required Document
We encourage you to submit all application materials online from the following lists.
- High School Transcripts (Translated into English and get Certified by their own Embassy, or issue in English by their High School or the Equivalent Graduate School)
- A signed photocopy of official identification document (I.D. card or passport)
- One of 1 inch Photographs (Taken within 6 months prior to application)
- Report of English Proficiency Test from TOEFL, IELTS, CU-TEP, RMIT
- Personal Statement of Motivation (One full A4 Paper on .doc, .docx, or . pdf)
- Two letters of recommendation (They should be seal and handover these letter to Admissions and Recruitment Office or send them through firstname.lastname@example.org) by your advisors or your employers.
- Letter of Expected Graduates from School (For the student who is currently studying in High School)
- Portfolio (If requested)
** All the required documents must be scanned in the clear copy. KMUTT will not receive those documents taken by camera or mobile phone. **